Yes, it is quite symbolic. In this age of Millennials putting off driving and "peak car" sales being replaced by car sharing and other mobility, it is time for Zipcar to arrive in Motor City. The Detroit automakers may be seeing strong sales these days, but that's not expected to last forever.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!