Click the image above for a high res gallery of the Peugeot Flux concept.
- Chris Tutor
- Feb 16, 2007
The winner of the Peugeot Design Contest 2007 is the Flux. Twenty-year-old designer Mihai Panaitescu said the car is meant to please its occupants in every way. While we can think of several ways it couldn't please us (tax preparation comes to mind), it did please Peugeot's judges. See the designer's comments about his creation after the jump.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models