In May 2012, Mistubishi unveiled a completely unexpected version of the i-MiEV electric jellybean to challenge the climb up Pikes Peak, the MiEV Evolution. In 2013, the company unleashed the MiEV Evolution II. For 2014, well, you can probably guess.
Miev Evolution 3
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Miev Evolution 3 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!