With a newly paved path up the mountain, it's no surprise the 2013 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb finished with some new records in the books. Overall winner Sébastien Loeb had an impressive record-setting time of 8:13.878, but the electric class didn't disappoint, either. After all, EVs have the potential to outperform their gas-powered competition on the way up to the thin Colorado air and they're getting better every year. This year, they were good enough for Rod Millen to sign up
Miev Evolution 2
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX