Daimler is preparing to launch its new performance flagship, the Mercedes-AMG GT. Succeeding and slotting below the current SLS AMG, the new GT is anticipated to take aim squarely at the Porsche 911. The German automaker gave us a pretty clear picture of what the interior will look like last month, and we've seen spy shots of the car testing (see below), but has now returned with a teaser video and micro-site previewing the upcoming new Benz halo.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX