Don't count newspapers out yet – they might someday be used to power your car. A research team at Tulane University has discovered a microbe that eats newspapers for lunch and then spits out biofuel.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Mar 11, 2008
Those of you out there obsessed with using anti-bacterial soaps and lotions every ten minutes might want to think twice about killing off every microbe you find. There are plenty of beneficial microbes out there including all the ones in your gut without which you wouldn't be able to process the food you eat.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models