Nissan's relationship with London-based designer Sebastian Conran continues with the the latest product of their collaboration: the Nissan Micra C+C+Conran concept. Based on the 1.6 Essenza version of the neat little Micra C+C, the C+C+Conran is a design exercise that will be floated at this week's British International Motor Show to gauge potential interest in a production version. No mechanical changes have been made -- this one's all about style.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies