The Ford Police Interceptors had the quickest lap times and sprints to 60 miles per hour in the latest round of tests of vehicles by the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department and the Michigan State Police.
Michigan State Police Vehicle Evaluation
The Ford Crown Victoria relinquished its crown as the top police car when it went out of production last year, but Ford is claiming it still produces the dominant police vehicles on the market. This, following the most recent cop car comparison test held by the Michigan State Police.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX