In the YouTube clip embedded after the jump, former Audi driver Michele Mouton briefly reminisces about her time behind the wheel during the crazy Group B days.She talks about some of the things that were the most emotionally stirring and tells the documentary crew," If I have some emotion, of course it's the noise of the Quattro. I mean, nobody can forget the noise. Even today, I think we miss this kind of noise."
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies