Audi A1 e-tron concept – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Frank Filipponio
- Apr 25, 2007
Audi has said that it wants to double the number of vehicles it offers by 2015. With 22 vehicles currently in the mix, adding coupes, convertibles, avants and sportbacks will help significantly expand the range in addition to new models like the Q5 SUV, A7 coupe-like-sedan, and A1 compact.
- Chris Tutor
- Mar 4, 2007
Until today, I personally thought Audi's first generation TT looked better than the latest design. It was simpler -- more Germanic if that's possible. But dress up one of the new ones in the historic, iconic orange and blue of Gulf Oil and I'm swayed.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models