Michael Czysz at the FIM e-Power International Championship at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
When last we had word of MotoCzysz, the company had just finished a marathon struggle to design, build and race an electric motorcycle at the TTXGP. The epic E1pc was built and shipped to the Isle of Man where it participated in the practice runs but tragically suffered a motor failure at the beginning of the actual race. Fast-forward a few months and things seem to be looking up for the American innovator as word comes of a new relationship with Bajaj, the Indian maker of motorcycles and all th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX