Volkswagen is hiring of trio of celebrities to show off its App-Connect tech that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and MirrorLink in a funny, new ad campaign.
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 3, 2014
Hollywood seems to be all about adapting TV shows from the '70s and '80s into movies these days. Starsky & Hutch was turned into a movie. So were The Dukes of Hazzard, Miami Vice and The A-Team. We could go on, but you get the point. The one project that seems to keep stalling, though, is CHiPS, but that's now apparently been shifted into overdrive.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models