Volkswagen is hiring of trio of celebrities to show off its App-Connect tech that supports Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and MirrorLink in a funny, new ad campaign.
Hollywood seems to be all about adapting TV shows from the '70s and '80s into movies these days. Starsky & Hutch was turned into a movie. So were The Dukes of Hazzard, Miami Vice and The A-Team. We could go on, but you get the point. The one project that seems to keep stalling, though, is CHiPS, but that's now apparently been shifted into overdrive.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX