Michael Dunlop broke his own record during the 2016 Senior TT on the Snaefell Mountain Course at 16:53.929, with an average speed of 133.962.
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Jun 12, 2016
The Isle of Man TT is one of the world's last great races held public roads that hasn't been sanitized in any way. Motorcycles barrel through quaint villages at max speed in a way that is hardly believable in today's much safer world of racing. And this isn't just through a few miles downtown – a single lap takes the fastest classes over 17 minutes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX