The TTXGP held its first double-header this weekend with Mosport International Raceway in Toronto, Canada providing the backdrop for the third race in the North American series and Snetterton Motor Racing Circuit setting the scene for the first event in the UK edition. Though only five teams made the trek to the "Great White North" – organizers say local interest was strong and speculated next season will see a larger field – the starting grid across the pond held nine entries, with
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX