Mercedes-Benz and Cigarette Racing have quite a history of teaming up to create some truly impressive marine machines. We've seen Cigarette boats inspired by the Black Series line, the SLS AMG E-Cell, even the pugnacious G63 AMG. So, it's not a huge surprise that the automaker and boat-builder have joined forces yet again, this time on the occasion of the Miami International Boat Show.
Miami International Boat Show
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Miami International Boat Show Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!