Miami Dolphins defensive tackle AJ Francis is waiting for the new season to start by picking up strangers and ferrying them around town with Uber.
Concerned neighbors called police to the home of Miami Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito Wednesday after seeing a baseball bat laying next to his battered new black Ferrari FF. They feared the football player had been the victim of a vandal, when actually it was Incognito himself who trashed his own car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX