Based on the color scheme, the latest special edition of the Mia U electric van is well-suited for duty in Israel or Greece. Made in France, the Mia U mini-bus is getting a Blue Star update that has a groovy two-tone blue-and-white color motif. The U will also feature goodies such as a roof rack, power sockets and PVC floor protection. Options will include an 8-kWh battery that provides about a 50-mile single-charge range and a 12-kWh battery with a 75-mile range. The Blue Star Mia U will be lim
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX