MG has taken to the 2012 Beijing Motor Show with its Icon Concept, a hatch that's somehow intended to pay tribute to the MGA and MGB GT models of old. The automaker is marking its 50th anniversary this year, and chose the Chinese show to mark the occasion with the funky-looking concept you see above. Aside from a general hatchback shape, we don't see too much of the Icon's predecessors in the design – in fact, we see as much Mini Countryman as anything else. The tall ride height and flashy
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX