The name MG hasn't often appeared on our radar screen in the decades since the British automaker stopped producing the little roadsters beloved by so many, and it hasn't been equated with "excitement" in about as long. These days it's owned by Chinese automaker SAIC and makes budget hatchbacks wearing the stoic MG badge. But it still races from time to time.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!