The name MG hasn't often appeared on our radar screen in the decades since the British automaker stopped producing the little roadsters beloved by so many, and it hasn't been equated with "excitement" in about as long. These days it's owned by Chinese automaker SAIC and makes budget hatchbacks wearing the stoic MG badge. But it still races from time to time.
Mg3 Trophy Championship
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!