The name MG hasn't often appeared on our radar screen in the decades since the British automaker stopped producing the little roadsters beloved by so many, and it hasn't been equated with "excitement" in about as long. These days it's owned by Chinese automaker SAIC and makes budget hatchbacks wearing the stoic MG badge. But it still races from time to time.
Mg3 Trophy Championship
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX