Just when there was beginning to be good news associated with MG, tales of woe return. This time it has to do with British entrepreneur Will Riley, who somehow established himself as the force behind the MG X-Power even though MG branding rights had been purchased by China's Nanjing.
Mg X Power Sv S Wrc
Following all the plot twists in the ongoing saga of what's become of MG Rover in recent years is more difficult than unravelling the Harry Potter series in a half hour. Looking like something distinctly last century, the MG XPower SV started life as a derivate of the Qvale Mangusta. Ex-racer William Riley, a member of the famed English automotive clan, managed to wheel and deal for the rights to the MG X-Power name, as well as the flared and gilled V8-powered supercar intender.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies