Why is it that everything looks cooler in slow motion? And the slower the better, especially when you're dealing with one of those new-fangled high frame rate super cameras. Case in point? When you add a MG Midget, a serious amount of explosives and a 1,000 frame per second camera and you have some very compelling YouTube footage.
On the outside, it looks like a lightly-customized '78 MG Midget. Reader "wgregoryw" removed the little green roadster's horrendous rubber bumpers and made his own new grille to cover the holes left behind. Without the front bumper, the car's flat nose and large openings give it a racy look, but as much as we like that aspect, that's not what made it today's RR of the Day.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX