Although we now have live images of it, we don't know anything more about the MG CS SUV concept now than we did a week ago when the Sino-Anglo brand previewed it. A compact SUV looking for some of the lucre being thrown at that segment, it's not made for the MG purist. But if parent company SAIC can keep the production version close to the concept, it could find a lot of new MG fans.
Mg Cs Concept
MG has a compact SUV concept coming to Shanghai Motor Show, and it wears the compact moniker "CS." Beyond talking up its "sporting DNA," "charisma" and "multi-faceted 'shard' structure" headlights, we only know one thing about it: The CS concept previews a production compact SUV from MG, the Sino-English brand anxious to hop into a rapidly growing and lucrative segment.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX