The MG brand is synonymous with sporty droptops in the US. For decades, the British brand exported two-seaters to satiate the convertible (and coupe) needs of Baby Boomers, but there hasn't been a new MG on America's roads in a long time. However, there is an outside chance that the now Chinese-owned company could make a return to the US... and with a sports car in the lineup, no less.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Mg China Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!