The MG brand is synonymous with sporty droptops in the US. For decades, the British brand exported two-seaters to satiate the convertible (and coupe) needs of Baby Boomers, but there hasn't been a new MG on America's roads in a long time. However, there is an outside chance that the now Chinese-owned company could make a return to the US... and with a sports car in the lineup, no less.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX