German automaker Wiesmann teamed up with fashion house Sieger to give its MF3 roadster a fitting send-off after 18 long years on the market. The duo came up with 18 unique designs – one for each year the car was on sale – and one of those cars is currently on display at the Geneva Motor Show.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX