If you saw this gussied-up Ford F-350 in the U.S., you'd probably look around for a film set and production signs for Death Race 4000 – or at least the camera crew from Storm Chasers. South of the border, however, these "narco tanks" aren't film fantasies – they're wheeled dreadnoughts built for cartels to do battle with other cartels and the Mexican government.
Mexican Drug War
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX