Technically speaking, this Sawzall Convertible is really a Sawzall Roadster, but we'll stick with the traditional name for a de-roofed hooptie.
- Murilee Martin
- 3 days ago
- Joel Arellano
- Mar 1, 2006
Edmunds has compiled what it considers the top ten best vehicles for senior citizens. Seniors, defined as those sixty-five and older, represent the fastest-growing segment of America's population. The article addresses the strengths and weaknesses of each vehicle as they relate to a senior's perceived needs.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models