Mercedes-Benz S-Class spy shots – Click above for high-res image gallery
Europe's Mercedes-Benz S 320 CDI BlueEfficiency began this year as the most frugal S-Class available. With 235 horsepower and 398 pound-feet of torque, 31 mpg, and S-Class luxury, it's a fine runner if you want to have it all without grenading your treehugging credentials. But hang on – new reports are now popping up suggesting that Mercedes will soon up the frugal luxury stakes with a new S 250 CDI BlueEfficiency – the first S-Class with a four-cylinder engine.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies