- Damon Lavrinc
- Oct 30, 2008
Mercedes-Benz' presence at SEMA has traditionally included a smattering of pimptastic E- and S-Classes lining the booths of the Big Balla tuners, and this year, we can expect more of the same. But to get the word out about the new GLK, Mercedes enlisted the help of four firms to accentuate the lil' 'ute's character and clientele.
- Stuart Waterman
- Jun 29, 2006
Well, Detroit's automakers may be struggling with their SUV models, but that's not stopping Europe's luxury brands from filling out their sport-ute lineups. The latest rumored entry in the soft-roader wars is the Mercedes Benz GLK, which comes to us courtesy of the Photoshop wizards at Auto Bild.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models