Following yesterday's news that longtime Mercedes design chief Professor Peter Pfeiffer – known as "the three Ps of automotive design" (but that's only to us here at Autoblog) – was stepping down, Mercedes-Benz has today confirmed the appointment of Gorden Wagener as his replacement. The appropriately-named designer (who bears no known relation to GM chief Rick Wagoner) will take Pfeiffer's place when he steps down after four years with the company in the middle of this year.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!