The long-lens of Priddy and Co. have snagged the 2011 Mercedes-Benz CLS readying itself for a photoshoot ahead of its debut later this year, and most of the stylistic elements originally shown on the CLS Shooting Brake and F800 Style concepts have carried over unscathed.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- Mar 29, 2010
Mercedes-Benz F800 Style – Click above for high-res image gallery
- Dan Roth
- Dec 22, 2009
Mercedes Benz ConceptFASCINATION - click for high-res gallery
- Damon Lavrinc
- Dec 14, 2007
With the imminent arrival of the new coupe-shaped Volkswagen Passat at the Geneva Motor Show and the recently launched teaser site for the budget CLS competitor, it was only a matter of time before more detailed spy shots found their way onto the Web.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models