The next-generation Mercedes-Benz E-Class is due to hit the streets in 2010. When it finally appears, it will have a full range of engine options from a 1.8L four cylinder to a 5.5L V-8 on the gasoline side. On the diesel front, 2.2L four cylinder and 3.0L V-6 engines will be part of the lineup too.
Mercedes Benz E Class
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Mercedes Benz E Class Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!