If you're looking to turn your Mercedes-Benz Vito into an executive-class van, Vilner has what you need. The company used its expertise on the German minivan to craft an interior inspired by private jets. With Nappa leather seating, an Alcantara headliner and mahogany details spread throughout the cabin, the Vilner Vito is suitably deluxe. Additional power outlets make it perfect for long-distance chauffeured travel, while a 19-inch LCD display and stocked mini fridge help keep passengers entert
Mercedes Benz Vito
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX