Mercedes-Benz USA head honcho Stephen Cannon is leaving for the Atlanta Falcons. Current sales veep Dietmar Exler will take his place.
Mercedes Benz Usa
When Ernst Lieb (farthest right in the photo) was ousted as CEO of Mercedes-Benz USA earlier in the week, speculation was that he had been fired. While Mercedes has officially remained mum on the topic, a new report from the Financial Times says the cause of his departure was "irregularities in the human resources area," which FT says related to paying a household employee with company money.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX