Mercedes-Benz has nine million Facebook fans. That's like every single member of genus Homo in Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia and Dallas clicking the friend button. To throw its kisses to the crowd, the Stuttgart brand put together a video led by Finnish director, Anssi Määttä, that combines light painting and the CLS Shooting Brake.
Mercedes Benz Tv
Mercedes-Benz has been working on airbag technology for more than 40 years, but now it has other innovations, like Colliision Prevention, that work to keep airbags where everyone wants them: hidden. So Mercedes has made a TV spot for the 2012 B-Class that's also a letter to the airbag, saying somethiing to the effect of "I still love you, but..."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX