Some would argue that the most technologically advanced cars in the world exist in Formula One racing. We have Formula One to thank in part for "trickle-down" technologies like disc brakes, semi-automatic transmissions and flywheel-based kinetic energy recovery systems (KERS). So when they build an all-new Formula One track in America, it's a big deal. So big, in fact, they named it Circuit of the Americas.
Mercedes Benz Sls Amg
The Geneva Motor Show is one of the world's most tech-forward auto shows. There are nine separate areas devoted to different types of transportation; everything from concepts and new production debuts to tuners and electric cars make their way to Switzerland's capital every March. Autoblog alone covered almost 90 new vehicles. Here are some of our favorites:
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX