We'd thought we were aware of all the details that make up the extraordinary SLS AMG E-Cell, but when Mercedes-Benz revealed the E-Cell's unique aluminum body shell hanging from the ceiling at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, a bit of never-before-seen black stood out.
Mercedes Benz Sls Amg E Cell
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX