2010 Mercedes-Benz S400 Hybrid – Click above for high-res image gallery
Mercedes Benz S400
Through the middle years of the last decade, it became increasingly common for celebrities to show up at events like award ceremonies in the Toyota Prius as a way of demonstrating their support for environmental causes. Now that the realm of the hybrid is expanding beyond the iconic pioneer, other automakers want a piece of that celeb action too. At the Palm Springs International Film Festival that starts this week, stars are getting lifts in a fleet of new hybrids from Mercedes-Benz.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX