Our spy photographers have snapped a few shots of the upcoming Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG and G65 AMG SUVs. The beasts are currently undergoing winter testing in Sweden, and from the looks of things, buyers will be able to chose between two brawny boxes when the vehicles receive an official debut next year. The G55 is likely to feature a 525 horsepower, twin-turbocharged 5.4-liter V8 engine along with the subtle grille and bumper updates we see here. The globe-crushing SUV will also likely receive la
Mercedes Benz G55 Amg
With the calendar year changing from 2010 to 2011, insurance adjusters have recompiled their actuarial tables and that means a new list of the cheapest and most expensive vehicles to insure for the new year. In this case, Insure.com recently conducted a survey of the nations six top insurance carriers and complied a list of 40 vehicles that take top honors in each category.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX