With newly-announced collaboration, will hydrogen fuel cell technology regain its luster?
Mercedes Benz F Cell
Automakers are engaged in a constant struggle to get their products noticed. From clever advertising to sneaky movie deals and wild stunts, putting a vehicle in front of the public is the first step toward wrangling better sales figures. Mercedes-Benz recently took a different approach for the upcoming hydrogen fuel cell vehicle, the F-Cell. While the company rolled out a special version of the car in front of the public, it did its best to hide the hatchback behind a veil of special LED matting
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX