With newly-announced collaboration, will hydrogen fuel cell technology regain its luster?
Mercedes Benz F Cell
Automakers are engaged in a constant struggle to get their products noticed. From clever advertising to sneaky movie deals and wild stunts, putting a vehicle in front of the public is the first step toward wrangling better sales figures. Mercedes-Benz recently took a different approach for the upcoming hydrogen fuel cell vehicle, the F-Cell. While the company rolled out a special version of the car in front of the public, it did its best to hide the hatchback behind a veil of special LED matting
- Acura scores lowest in customer satisfaction
- The BMW M4 is spied with a massive wing
- Find the right minivan with our Car Finder tool
- Hybrids make poor financial sense for buyers
- The Grand Tour's legal fracas with Top Gear
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!