This isn't your father's gas-guzzling 450SEL. Mercedes-Benz has been promising a real fuel-efficient version of its E-Class sedan and the German automaker has finally delivered. The new E250 Bluetec diesel will get 45 miles per gallon on the highway, a good bit better than the 39 mpg highway MB said when the E250 BlueTEC concept sedan debuted at the 2009 New York Auto Show.
Mercedes Benz E250 Bluetec
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Mercedes Benz E250 Bluetec Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!