Someone is in a lot of trouble over at Mercedes-Benz. The automaker accidentally put up a few images and details about the upcoming CLS63 AMG Shooting Brake on its German consumer site, and our friends at Car and Driver gleaned what they could before all the information disappeared again.
Mercedes Benz Cls63 Amg Shooting Brake
With every new set of spy shots, we become increasingly more excited for the launch of the Mercedes-Benz CLS Shooting Brake (or is that Break?). This tapered wagon version of the shapely CLS is certainly a looker, even in pre-production, camo-clad protype form, and after giving its shockingly quick sedan counterpart high marks for its driving dynamics, we can only assume that the complete Shooting Brake package will be really, really sweet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX