One of the neatest things to do overseas is find U.S. stars hawking foreign goods, like Kevin Costner fronting for coffee in England and Bill Murray selling whiskey in Japan. Turns out MacGyver, aka actor Richard Dean Anderson (click the image above to enlarge), wasn't to be left out of the action, having been named the "hero" to help sell the Mercedes-Benz Citan.
Mercedes Benz Citan
Though the Ford Transit Connect may be a niche player in the North American market, the small van market is big business in Europe. According to Mercedes-Benz, it accounts for some 700,000 units annually, and that's a pie of which Daimler wouldn't mind getting a bigger slice. And so it has announced its new Citan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX