Mercedes Benz C Class Diesel
If you're wishing and hoping for more diesel in the U.S., it looks like your best bet may again be placed on the Germans. Wards Automotive quotes Mercedes-Benz USA President Ernst Lieb as saying that the 2.2-liter Bluetec diesel will rest under the hood of the 2012 GLK. The oil-burning mill will likely cost a few thousand dollars more than the petrol-powered GLK, but fuel economy from the diesel four-pot will of course be vastly superior.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!