Mercedes Benz C Class Diesel
- Chris Shunk
- Nov 18, 2010
If you're wishing and hoping for more diesel in the U.S., it looks like your best bet may again be placed on the Germans. Wards Automotive quotes Mercedes-Benz USA President Ernst Lieb as saying that the 2.2-liter Bluetec diesel will rest under the hood of the 2012 GLK. The oil-burning mill will likely cost a few thousand dollars more than the petrol-powered GLK, but fuel economy from the diesel four-pot will of course be vastly superior.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX