Toyota might be leaving Southern California, but Mercedes-Benz is doubling-down on the region with a newly announced, 1.1 million-square-foot West Coast Campus in Long Beach, CA. It combines three currently separate divisions of the company into one place to increase overall efficiency.
Mercedes West Coast Campus
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX