Mercedes-Benz has moved into the Caravan Salon 2013 held in Düsseldorf, Germany with several new live-in showcases, starting with the Sprinter Caravan Concept. The tall-boy cargo van has been turned into a cut-away model with a kitchen with gloss-white fixtures, a living area, a bathroom with integrated wardrobe, front seats that can swivel all the way around, laminate flooring and walls and ceiling covered in Alcantara, plus LED lighting throughout. Mercedes says it ships 4,000 Sprinters t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX