Arnold Schwarzenegger's silver Mercedes Unimog is for sale and ready to terminate any obstacle off-road.
There's something paradoxically beautiful about the heavy-duty, over-engineered design of military equipment. It's not classically pretty, but army hardware just looks ready to take a beating and still be ready for more. From the Humvee to the Jeep, we have a long history of repurposing the armed forces' gear for civilian use in the US, and this eBay Motors auction in California is your chance to build a whole fleet of trucks in one fell swoop.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX