After taking on the Porsche 911 with its new AMG GT, word has it that Mercedes is casting its eyes upwards at its rival's 918 Spyder, pondering a hybrid hypercar of its own.
The year 2010 will mark the next phase in the continuing odyssey of Mercedes' efforts in the supercar arena. The supercoupe W197, tipping a hat to its massively iconic forebear, the 300SL, will sport gullwing doors and probably more than a hint of the 300's curvy, 50's face.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX