A much more polished version of the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG roadster has been spied, and although the gullwing doors and exploding bolts are compelling features of the hardtop, the shapely SLS looks good without them. The 200-mph convertible will use the same kind of roof last seen on the McLaren SLR Roadster, that being canvas-wrapped aluminum ribs eith electrical operation.
Mercedes Sls Amg Roadster
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX