This is one of those moments when we hate to see it leave, but we love to see it go. The subject at hand is, of course, the brilliantly brutal Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, the first vehicle developed fully by AMG. Last week we learned that Mercedes will cease to produce the company's flagship sportscar and send it off with a limited-edition model, the SLS AMG GT Final Edition. Mercedes will only produce 350 units, including coupe and roadster variants, and once that run is over, it'll be over for good
Mercedes Sls Amg Gt Final Edition
It's official, folks: 2014 will be the last year for the stunning Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. The gull-winged supercar first hit the scene in 2009, and it's seen its fair share of upgrades and special editions, but the best is yet to come. Mercedes-Benz has announced the SLS AMG GT Final Edition, which will debut at the LA Auto Show, with a limited run of 350 units.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX